Last Chance to Get Your “HR Essentials Toolkit.” Register Now!May 5, 2021
New Article: Managing ADA Reasonable Accommodation Requests in the Face of COVID-19May 19, 2021
Managing COVID Related Accommodation Requests in a Post-Vaccine America
Newly added 2nd program supports employers in managing long-term accommodation requests
Now that vaccines are more widely available for all Americans this alters the landscape, making the majority of COVID-related accommodation requests more long term in nature.
This new program will equip you with an ADA compliant framework to manage COVID-related workplace accommodation requests and make long term accommodation decisions you can feel confident about.
The NEW program includes:
- Information on CDC’s evaluation of individuals who may be “more likely” to get severely ill if they were to contract coronavirus
- How to identify if you’re ready to make long-term accommodation decisions regarding COVID-related requests
- What employers should know about mandating vaccines
- The tools and training you need to implement long-term reasonable accommodation discussions including:
- General Guidelines
- Template Scripts, Letters, Forms and Medical Questionnaires
- Video Training
View the training video and download materials for free at www.shawhrconsulting.com./covid.
Upcoming Shaw HR Consulting Trainings
- Friday, May 21st — The ADA Interactive Process in the Era of COVID-19
- Friday, Aug. 20th — ADA Disability Compliance and Mental Health
- Friday, Nov. 19th — Can We Manage Leave Again? Developing Your Post-COVID Era ADA Leave Management Program
Register for one or all three sessions and receive a free “HR Essentials Toolkit”