5 Reasons to Use a Third-Party Investigator
Building Trust, Collecting Impartial Facts and Saving Your Organization Time Amongst Highest Reasons to Use a Third-Party for Workplace Investigations
The EEOC secured approximately $385.7 million for victims of discrimination in the workplace in FY2019. Conducting a timely and lawful investigation is step #1 against becoming part of this growing statistic.
As an employer taking swift action when you receive an allegation of workplace harassment or discrimination or believe your organization has become a victim of fraud or theft is your legal responsibility.
Using a Shaw HR Consulting third-party investigator provides a number of advantages:
- Impartial outside fact-finder
- Demonstrate to employees your commitment and intent to do the right thing
- Preserve attorney-client privilege if litigation arises
- Save your organization time
- Mitigate risk with an attorney who specializes in public sector workplace investigations
About Shaw HR Consulting Workplace Investigation Services
To enforce rules against discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and other misconduct, an employer must first determine what happened. How do you ensure your organization swiftly and fairly investigates and acts on allegations? Use a Shaw HR Consulting Investigator to find the facts for you. Our investigators are licensed attorneys and have been involved with hundreds of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and other misconduct investigations.
Shaw HR Consulting investigators are highly experienced and pride themselves on conducting timely, fair and efficient interviews, and research and analyses of complaints. Their experience includes investigations in claims of:
- Misconduct related to theft/embezzlement, drug or alcohol use, workplace violence, policy/rules violations
- Safety Investigations (Fire/Peace Officer)
For more information on rates and services contact Shaw HR Consulting at firstname.lastname@example.org.