Get Started with Shaw
If you’re new to Shaw HR Consulting, please give us a call or email us about your project to get started. For returning clients, our eReferral Form is a quick way to send over new cases for service, or you can simply call us and we can gather the information together over the phone.
When submitting an eReferral please provide as much information as you have available. Email completed forms and any supporting documents such as medical evaluations to email@example.com, or fax to 805.464.3535.
How to Submit an eReferral Form:
- Save the eReferral Form to your PC. That way, you can fill out the form electronically using Acrobat Reader.
- Please review and complete the eReferral Form PDF. Please provide as much information as you have available at this time. The balance of needed information can be obtained later as needed.
- Save the completed form to your PC, giving it a file name relevant to the case. That way, we both have a copy of the information you provide.
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 805.464.3535.
- Email any supporting documents like medical evaluations along with the eReferral Form to email@example.com, or fax to 805.464.3535.
We’ll call or email you to confirm we received the eReferral Form and let you know if we have any questions.
When it comes to Reasonable Accommodations and the Disability Interactive Process, look no further than Shaw HR Consulting. Read more in Rachel Shaw’s new book.
Great Resources for
Employees and Employers
- August 6 - August 9
- August 8 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- September 11
- September 18 @ 9:00 am - September 19 @ 4:30 pm
Mental Health in the Workplace: The Invisible Disability with the Visible Impacts on Productivity and Workplace HealthSeptember 24 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm